Social Media Influencer Outreach Lead
Hi, I am Jessy Grossman, the Founder and CEO of Boldstreak. At Boldstreak, we represent a roster of social media influencers across all facets of life. We’re proud to currently focus on diversity, thought leaders and parenting influencers who have compelling stories.
As a talent management company for influencers, we connect our influencers with leading brands. Our team works closely with the influencer and brand representatives throughout the entire campaign to ensure seamless and successful results.
So who is our next star?
We are seeking our next star who lives & breathes social media for our Influencer Lead position. In this role, you will be signing influencers to exclusive representation agreements with Boldstreak. This role is a key part of building the future of Boldstreak. This is a unique opportunity for self-motivated person who seeks a challenging and varied role—and wants to grow professionally.
This role requires you to master three key focus areas:
#1 Build the Roster
As your primary focus area, you will sign new influencers exclusively to Boldstreak. This will include building a pipeline of quality prospects, engaging ideal influencers who fit well into our talent management company, meeting monthly targets for the number of quality influencers you sign and onboarding new talent.
#2 Build the Future
You will ensure that Boldstreak is positioned to succeed in the future by growing the pool of future stars. You will do this by running events for Boldstreak, implementing a referral program and building relationships with our current roster to ensure they resign.
#3 Build the Brand
You will grow the Boldstreak brand by discovering new ways to build the brand and presenting initiatives. You will make sure you are where the influencers are – both online & in real life.
The boxes you must tick:
· Natural sales person
· Self-driven to achieve set goals
· Relationship builder
· Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
· Results focused & resourceful
· High energy, passionate & polished
· Business savvy and driven
· Live and breathe creators
· Out of the box thinker
· Idea generator
· Industry expertise
· Active & engaged on social media
· Excited to be a part of a growing company with big dreams
What’s in it for you?
· Work in an environment with diverse, passionate and energetic professionals
· Tremendous opportunity for mentoring and professional growth
· Challenges and fun
· Professional but flexible dress code
· Core to our corporate culture is maintaining a healthy work / life balance. One of the ways we take this from concept to reality is by offering our team fully paid onsite yoga, meditation, exercise and other daily classes that we strongly encourage our team to schedule every day. We want it to be a great and healthy place to work.
Sound like a fit?
The next step is to learn more about us at Boldstreak.com and through our social media.
If you love what we’re about, then please submit your resume using the link below and fill out the form underneath with a personalized cover letter telling us why we should meet you. If you would like to send us a video, please let us know that in your cover letter and we will tell you how to submit it.
I look forward to hearing from you!
CEO & Founder
Boldstreak is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes that might make us unique or different. We are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion found in our influencers and partners. Inclusion is core to who we are from the way we craft our job descriptions to the values we cherish.